Standard Health Record

QualitativeLikelihoodVS

SHR QualitativeLikelihoodVS ValueSet

The likelihood of an event or state, expressed qualitatively. Qualitative likelihoods are associated with judgments and assessments. Values are based on US Intelligence Community's standard language used to describe judgements of likelihood.

Defining URL:http://standardhealthrecord.org/shr/core/vs/QualitativeLikelihoodVS
Version:0.1.0
Name:QualitativeLikelihoodVS
Definition:

The likelihood of an event or state, expressed qualitatively. Qualitative likelihoods are associated with judgments and assessments. Values are based on US Intelligence Community's standard language used to describe judgements of likelihood.

Publisher:The MITRE Corporation: Standard Health Record Collaborative
Source Resource:XML / JSON / Turtle
Downloads: XML, JSON, Turtle

Expansion

This value set contains 6 concepts

Expansion based on http://standardhealthrecord.org/shr/core/cs/QualitativeLikelihoodCS version 0.1.0

All codes from system http://standardhealthrecord.org/shr/core/cs/QualitativeLikelihoodCS

CodeDisplayDefinition
definitelyWith certainty or near-complete certainty, an event that definitely has or almost certainly will happenWith certainty or near-complete certainty, an event that definitely has or almost certainly will happen
very_likelyVery likely, highly probable, e.g., an event with more than 80% but less than 100% likelihoodVery likely, highly probable, e.g., an event with more than 80% but less than 100% likelihood
likelyLikely or probable, e.g., an event with 60% to 80% likelihoodLikely or probable, e.g., an event with 60% to 80% likelihood
even_chanceRoughly equal chance or even odds of happening, between 40% and 60% probabilityRoughly equal chance or even odds of happening, between 40% and 60% probability
unlikelyNot likely or improbable, e.g., an event with 20% to 40% likelihoodNot likely or improbable, e.g., an event with 20% to 40% likelihood
very_unlikelyVery unlikely, highly improbable, e.g., an event with less than 20% but non-zero likelihoodVery unlikely, highly improbable, e.g., an event with less than 20% but non-zero likelihood

References

This value set is used by the following logical models, profiles and extensions:

This value set is not used